Becoming a Tri Delta is a life-changing experience filled with new friends, responsibilities and exciting character-building opportunities.
Tri Delta is an organization founded by women to provide opportunities for women to live, learn and lead...with Purpose, for a lifetime. Today, over 16,000 collegians and 200,000 alumnae make up our amazing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
Why Our Members Love Tri Delta
"Tri Delta gave me the support to hold several different leadership roles on campus. They have shown me steadfast love through campaigns, elections and the countless meetings that I'm running back and forth to through out the year. They are my ears to listen and my ice cream dates after a long week. I cannot imagine the past 3 years without these incredible women." Autumn Sobel- Southern Style 2016, SGA Attorney General, Legacy President